The foundation of our technology is based on a Data Lake structure versus a more traditional Data Warehouse. Why?
1. Scalability to billions of users
2. Quick access to Data3
3. Provide the correct Data to power our AI engine
4. Agile foundation that can strategically pivot and adjust
– Data lakes are used to ingest, govern, and transform both structured and unstructured data into actionable data
– Ingestion – Data is stored in its native format requiring minimal upfront planning, allowing for low-cost and fast integration.
– Governance – With a clear strategy, a data lake allows you to set governance policies to ensure the integrity, security, and reliability of your data, and establish access controls
– Transformation – All of your company’s data is available when it’s ready for consumption. This process can reveal new insights and analytics from unknown or under-appreciated data.